Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

REV HAGEE: " I AM AN ISRAELI"

Hagee: "Appeasement is suicide on the instalment plan."

HEAR HIM AT:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/32562

REV HAGEE: " I AM AN ISRAELI"

IsraPundit


Hagee: “Appeasement is suicide on the instalment plan.”


By Ted Belman

I met Rev Hagee in Toronto five years ago and recognized him as a great man and a fantastic orator.

I have been a strong voice in appreciation for his support of Israel and for Christians United For Israel (CUFI), the organization he founded.

Many Jews are not yet willing to to think kindly of Christian Evangelicals or are hung up on their missionizing efforts.

To all of them and to all people who share my views, I urge you to listen to this great speech delivered at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend.


Ted Belman
Jerusalem, Israel
972 (0)54 441 3252


Thanks for using IsraPundit!

No comments:

Post a Comment