Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

FEINGOLD ON HEALTH CARE

Thanks for sending me your views on the health care debate. After decades of gridlock and debate on this issue, we are now one step closer to providing more insurance choices and lower costs for families and small businesses, more accountability for health insurance companies, and lower deficits for taxpayers. In the meantime, please know that your message has been received and I hope you'll visit my website and check out the "health care" section in particular at http://feingold.senate.gov/healthreform.html. You can view all the statements I've made about health care over the last year. We may not agree completely, but I know we share the view that people deserve good and affordable health care.

Sincerely,

Russell D. Feingold
United States Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment