THIS ANALYSIS WAS CREATED BY A THIRD PARTY. THIS BLOG DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE IT. HOWEVER, SOME ASPECTS OF IT OUGHT TO BE CLOSELY STUDIED AND USED IN ARRIVING AT A NATIONAL ISRAELI CONSENSUS.
IN ADDITION, WHAT COUNTRY SAYS THAT IF YOU RECOGNIZE THE ETHNICITY OF IT THAT AS A REWARD YOU GET SOME OF THEIR LAND?
1. Israel does not need peace, the Arabs need peace. Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world and Palestine/Gaza is one of the poorest and most dysfunctional
2. Israel has won every war with the Arabs and has started none of them.
3. The British Mandate for Palestine and UN resolutions gives Israel international legal control of their land and the territories.
4. At present the Arabs do not want peace they want to destroy Israel, all evidence points to this.
5. The Arabs have already declared that they demand that all Jews must leave their new state.
6. The Arabs have already declared that they will not now or ever agree to a Jewish state of Israel.
1. If the Arab want peace, then they should sue for peace, even beg for peace.
2. Israel should do nothing.. Israel should wait until the Arabs propose a peace plan they can live with and until then do nothing. When they propose a peace plan Israel can live with, then make peace.
3. Israel should not and need not negotiate anything. Did the USA negotiate the end of WWII? Japan is a great success today because they unconditionally surrendered. If they had not unconditionally surrendered and kept their militaristic government, they would be as dysfunctional as the Arabs today. Unconditional surrender was the best thing Japan could have done. The Arabs should unconditionally surrender.
4. The Arabs use peace treaties as a weapon to destroy their enemies. What will prevent the Arabs use the territories gained for war and not peace?
5. It is beyond belief that any person or any country will accept a state in the 21st century that is predicated on racism by expelling every Jew in their land. How can any Jew even sit down with people who take and/or support that position after the Holocaust? It is beyond belief.
6. How can any Jew negotiate or make any deal with any state that will not acknowledge its existence or even right to exist or the ethnicity of the Jewish state? Peace under these conditions is asking for national suicide.
The formula for peace is not land for peace, but peace for land. First, the Arabs must decide that they will want to live in peace with Israel just as the USA lives in peace with Canada. That cannot happen if the Arabs do not recognize the Jewish state of Israel. Once the Arabs want peace, they will truly seek peace, and peace will come in an instant. Wishing and hoping for this while giving up essential strategic land areas and other concessions is pure insanity and suicide.