U.S. Demands Upon Israel
UNDER THESE CONDITIONS ISRAEL NEED ONLY ACCEDE TO THESE DEMANDS IN ORDER TO ACCEDE TO THE NEXT SET OF DEMANDS TO ACHIEVE ITS OWN DESTRUCTION. THE ARABS HAVE YET TO IMPLEMENT THE OSLO ACCORDS MUCH LESS MAKING ANY SACRIFICE WHATSOEVER FOR PEACE!
With this action we are asking your permission to add the name of your
organization to a letter thanking the Members of Congress who recently signed
powerful letters to Secretary Clinton supporting Israel.
The U.S. Administration continues to pressure Israel to accommodate
Palestinian demands upon Israel including:
1. Cease all construction in Jerusalem.
2. Cease expansion of existing homes in so-called "settlements" like Ariel, Maaleh
Adumim, Efrat, Gush Zion, legally the home of Jews for centuries.
3. Release of still more Palestinian terrorists from Israeli jails
4. Accommodation of millions of Palestinian "refugees right of return" into
5. Written commitment that Israel will take to "allow" meaningful peace
6. An easing of the Gaza blockade (there is none - Israel shipped in 750,000
tons of humanitarian supplies last year alone).
7. Further reductions in the number of Israeli checkpoints in the West Bank
needed to protect against terrorist attacks.
8. A two-year deadline to peace negotiations
9. Renew peace talks with a Syria actively engaged in rearming Hezbollah!
Israel is facing increasing danger to its existence should the Administration
succeed in forcing Israel to submit to these demands, which for Israel are self destructive.
This confrontation with America has created a crisis in the US-Israel